Quality Home Based Childcare Service
PLAY, LEARN, GROW
Kids Planet Family Day Care Services (KPFDCS) is a service that offers a quality home based
childcare service and is aware of the need for affordable childcare
Full Time/Part Time Care
Our family day care service provides flexible childcare options for children 6 months -12 years old (and older in special circumstances).
Weekend/Public Holiday Care
Kids Planet Family Day Care Services believes in the importance of listening to children and being responsive to their needs
Before/After School Care
Kids planet Family Day Care Service is responsible for the supervision of the family day care service.
Quality Home Based Childcare Service
Kids Planet Family Day Care Services (KPFDCS) is a service that offers a quality home based childcare service and is aware of the need for affordable childcare. Our aim is to provide a service that works in partnership with families and other various stakeholders to provide professional and high quality care for young children.
Family day care is a professional and regulated home-based childcare service with highly trained educators who utilise their understanding of children’s strengths, skills and knowledge, an important basis for program decision making. The consistency of having one educator enables the establishment of strong relationships, which is key, in early social and emotional development.
Kids planet Family Day Care Service aims to continually improve its service, make sure to seek the valuable inputs of parents, Educators, Co-ordination unit and the community in order to provide opportunities for all children in care to enhance their social, emotional, intellectual and physical development.
Kids planet Family Day Care Service is the link between you (the Educator) and the Government. We monitor the wellbeing, learning and progress of children, working with you and visiting regularly to offer guidance and support.
Kids planet Family Day Care Service is legally responsible for the service. We are required to meet all legislative and regulatory requirements, such as the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010, Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011, Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 and the In Home Care Interim Standards. We are responsible for financial operations of the service, the administration of CCS and other government funds. It is also responsible for ensuring the service meets all other requirements.
Kids planet Family Day Care Service is responsible for the supervision of the family day care service, including:
- Adhere to Commonwealth Government operational requirements, including accountability for Childcare subsidies.
- Recruit, support and monitor educators to ensure quality childcare service is provided.
- Visit educators’ homes regularly (scheduled and unscheduled) to support and guide educators on educational programming and appropriate routines for children.
- Monitor the development of your child, through observing and completing records on the development of your child.
- Monitor home safety requirements in the educators’ home.
- Provide training to educators e.g. behaviour management and child protection awareness etc.
- Provide professional resources to educators.
- Available to discuss your childcare enquires and your child’s development.
- Process timesheets.
- Assist educators with fee adjustments.
- Ensure that State Regulatory requirements are met by the service.
- Provide Administrative support and much, much more
Kids planet Family Day Care Service recruits educators to provide families with flexible childcare arrangements, including:
- Full time care
- Part time care
- Vacation care
- Weekend / public holiday care
- Before and after school care and
- Emergency care
Kids planet Family Day Care Service educators are qualified, passionate and experienced. They are committed to providing an early learning program tailored to meet the care and learning needs of every child. They understand that partnerships with families and the community are vital to providing an environment where every child belongs and thrives.
I have an inquiry
Have any questions? Parent or an educator wanting to contact us? Fill out the form and a member of our team will get in touch.
66 Botanical Grove